Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Best email ever

The OKCupid dating site has a section in your profile that says 'You should message me if...' and you fill in the blank. I wrote 'You should message me if you're not batshit crazy', thinking, if anyone doesn't get that they really should not be contacting me. This is an email I received an hour after setting up my profile. I've copied and pasted it so please don't think I'm exaggerating, it was exactly this:

"hey
Jul. 13, 2010 – 11:30pm Babe what the hell is batshit crazy?? lmao. If you weren't hot I'd think your crazy hehe. jk :-)"

I'm hot AND crazy, and I know the difference between your and you're.

NEXT

3 comments:

  1. At least he wasn't asking if you like to have your feet kissed. Urgh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl! Did I ever tell you I dated a full on foot fetishist? And not the "I want to paint your toenails" kind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crazies have started rolling in on OkCupid, and I'm getting sick of Match! Thinking one of them has to go this week...

    ReplyDelete